MENU

test

test

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Book Depository Books!

I just have to post this you will have an idea on what will happen if you order books from Book Depository.

As you all know, I recently join as an affiliate in Amazon UK and Book Depository.  I earn a small amount of commission whenever you purchase materials using the links I share in my blog.  Don't worry, this does not affect the prices of the materials.  I don't usually purchase books as we have  a really really good library here.  But over the years of patronizing our library, there are also some books that my son wishes to read but are not available in the library.

Recently, I convinced myself to try Book Depository and purchase a few books for the boys.  The goodnews about this is that IT'S FREE DELIVERY! Yes! Try checking out your country if they offer FREE DELIVERY to your place!  After 10 working days, the books arrived and behold!

I was so surprise to learn that they pack each book individually!! How cool is that??

DSC_0312

And they pack it in a way that the book is really secured and protected.

 DSC_0315

Look at my boys!! They're so excited to see what's inside those brown covers :)

DSC_0323

And another thing that made me so happy are these free bookmarks!! They're so cute! They come in each book you purchase. 

DSC_0329

I'm so happy with Book Depository.  This is where I'm going to purchase books from now on (so I can collect the bookmarks hihihi) and for other materials and books that are not available in Book Depository, I'll have it with Amazon.

PS. This is NOT paid post.  I am writing this because I am happy with their service (FREE DELIVERY and books arrived promptly!).

***For the information on the books that we're using expect a link to Book Depository or Amazon.

Happy Sunday!

No comments :

Post a Comment