MENU

test

test

Friday, May 30, 2014

FREE Butterfly Nomenclature and Definition Cards

Hello there!! Well here it is! According the result of my "query" most of you dear readers wanted to have  free Butterfly Cards... and as promised I am publishing it today together with the rest of my insect packs (available for purchase at a reasonable price).

butterflyIcon

Now all you have to do is click the image below for the link.  I am really hoping that you will like it.  If you spot an error, feel free to send me a message or note and I will correct it ASAP.  The book that we are reading inline with this study is Are You a Butterfly.  I decided to give a little review of the books that we're using next week once we're done with this unit.

butterflyPage

 

Next week, we'll be looking into the world of Arthropods!

Arthropod

Remember our study of the Animal Kingdom? And the Mollusc (Snail)? We're exploring these animals one by one LOL, familiarizing Mavi of the groups and which animals belong to that group, their differences etc.

So next, we'll have insects, then crustaceans...and so on.

arthropods preview

Here are the materials we'll be using for our Insect Study.  I have prepared them already ahead of time so I could save time and we might go back to the park to observe some insects in the pond or do a nature walk around our estate to look for bugs and ants.  If you are interested, click the images below to view details of each material.

           antIcon caterpillarIcon

           grasshopperIcon insectIcon

 

Keep visiting the blog or keep liking/commenting/sharing my Facebook posts so you'll receive updates of my freebies, because I'll be sharing again a free file next week.

Well, that's all for now.  Have a lovely weekend!

For more FREEbies and learning aids, please check The Pinay Homeschooler Shop and Downloads.

1 comment :

  1. thank you so much for your generosity! i was wondering where you purchased those wooden stands for the 3 part cards? they look like they save so much more space than the trays i've seen elsewhere! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete