MENU

test

test

Monday, September 30, 2013

Bat, Owl and Spider Nomenclature Cards

Happy October 1st everyone!  It's the Halloween month and my son is just too excited for this year's trick or treating!

Have you started doing Halloween themed activities yet?  Well to spice your month, I've come up with these nomenclatures cards perfect for studying these animals that are popular during this time of the year :)  Just click on the images below for the file's link.

The Bat: 14 Parts of the Bat in nomenclature cards and definition booklet

The Bat Preview

The Owl:  18 Parts of the Owl in nomenclature cards and definition booklet

 The Owl Preview

The Spider:  8 Parts of the Spider in nomenclature cards and definition booklet

 The Spider Preview

More to come this week:  Human Skeleton and Pumpkin.  Have to visit a Euro shop to get my miniatures :)  Excited!

And for more downloads of learning materials, come and visit The Pinay Homeschooler Shop and Downloads.

2 comments :

  1. These are great--I love the "spooky" animals! I pinned it to my (CarlaINHouston) Free Printables!! board!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carla! Thank you so much... these files aren't free though :( But they're very very affordable! I will come up with free nomenclature cards next week! Hope you'll watch for it :)

      Delete