MENU

test

test

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Working on Spelling

My son is currently obsessed with these Trace and Spell Worksheets that I made for him.  He's been working on it for days and loves to do it all over again.

DSC_0080

               DSC_0086 DSC_0088

I first gave him just four sheets to work on, but when he's done he said "Are there more of these Mom? I want to do them all!"

DSC_0093

The file is available here.

I don't want to tire him so he worked on with the rest of it over the weekend.  I'm surprised he did very well with the CVC spelling. We're impressed! Husband said that I should give him the 4 letter words or the blending consonant words.  We might do that next month!

                DSC_0121 DSC_0128

Linking to:

Montessori Monday
TGIF Linky Party
Teach Beside Me
Preschool Corner

2 comments :

  1. I remember the CVC words! Looks like it's going really well here. Great job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes I do miss teaching CVC LOL My son has gone a long way with reading so the CVC didn't challenge him well. We'll see with our consonant blends if he performs the same :)

      Delete