MENU

test

test

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Math and March

For this month, we will be doing more Math activities.  I admit that I’ve been neglecting it for awhile but I realize how much I miss doing it with my son while I looking at some of our previous activities.  We do Math using Singapore Math workbooks which a friend has sent me, but working with worksheets aren’t my son’s favorite thing to do.  So for March, we’ll slow down with Geography and other themed activities… instead we’ll revisit our bead works, skip counting, measuring activities, practice writing numbers, practice counting and more :)

I may pop a few artist study along the way and some painting activities.

We’ll also be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day… we might go down to the city to watch the parade :)  And we’ll be observing Lent as well, learning more about the love of Christ and how He dedicated His life teaching the word of His Father.

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment