MENU

test

test

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

FREE Playdough Mats (Numbers and Letters)

I’m currently cleaning up my hard drives and I came across old files that were used during Mavi’s tot years :) Some of which are these play dough mats which I customized because I wanted something plain, smaller and requires less ink. So what I did was create my own version, and I added number play dough mats as well.

DSC_0582[1]

So if you are interested, you can grab a copy of it for FREE by clicking the links below.  And if someone wishes to have a copy kindly direct them back here to my site. Enjoy!

Number Playdough Mats

Letter (Upper and Lower letters) Playdough Mats

 

Linking to:

Montessori Monday
Preschool Corner
TGIF Linky Party
Teach Beside Me

4 comments :

  1. We love our playdough mats too!

    Thanks for linking up to TGIF! Hope to see you again tomorrow,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! My 3 year old would love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'll get back to you, will surely look for one :)

    ReplyDelete