MENU

test

test

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Beginning, Vowel and Ending Sound Worksheets

Remember this free worksheet that I shared last year? Well it was a big hit and I’ve been getting a lot of requests from my dear readers :)

DSC_0588

(Click the picture for the link)

 

Good news is that, I finally completed the file and it is now available for only 1.5USD!  How affordable is that?

The file contains the following:

  • 84 pictures with missing beginning sound
  • 84 pictures with missing vowel sound
  • 84 pictures with missing ending sound
  • 84 pictures with missing beginning and ending sound
  • Master list that shows all the pictures with the completed words

cvc worksheet

(When purchasing, no sign-in or membership needed!)

 

How to prepare:

1.  The file is set to LETTER SIZE.  To save ink and paper, you can print them 2 PAGES PER SHEET if you are printing on an A4 paper.   That’s what I did actually because I was running out of ink.

DSC_0590[7]

2.  Laminate or cover them with contact paper so you can still reuse them.  Use DRY ERASE PENS if you are using this method.  Else, you can use a pencil if you don’t intend to laminate them.

We’ve been using this for quite a while now and my son loves them! 

Hope you will love and enjoy it as much as we do!   Have a lovely weekend everyone!

1 comment :

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this awesome deal! So easy to use as worksheets, reusable dry erase, or even with a clothespin style moveable alphabet :) I am going to have to get these!

    ReplyDelete