MENU

test

test

Monday, October 22, 2012

Organic Shapes

After learning all about lines, we moved to learning about organic shapes!

DSC_0561

I came across an artwork (sorry forgot the link), and was inspired with the artworks they did, and this is where I got the idea.  So I don’t take credit for this idea and creativity :) Promise to post the link if I encounter it again.

First we tear up free form shapes from a piece of paper.  We use our hands to tear the papers, I realize that it’s difficult and tiring, especially for him.   Then painted them as we like.  DSC_0568

DSC_0573

I added borders on my organic shapes.  And added a few more details for the border.DSC_0572   My son wants to glue his organic shapes on a piece of black paper.  He wants to add details by writing letters (Oh he’s still obsessed with them!).

DSC_0585

And here’s my work :)  Since I got black borders, I glued mine on a piece of white paper.

DSC_0583 The end products looks awesome! 

DSC_0613

Linking to:

Montessori Monday

No comments :

Post a Comment