MENU

test

test

Monday, October 1, 2012

3 Weeks Vacation

Hello everyone! You might be wondering why I wasn't active in the past few weeks.  We're on vacation. I have to admit this is unplanned though, so my plans for September-October activities are on-hold.  I didn't bring my laptop with me so even if I have something to share on the activities we did early September, I cannot post it because the pictures are in my hard-drive.

We still have a few more days left, and am preparing again for another 22hour flight back.  My son is born a traveller, he's been crossing continents/countries for the past 4 years and never gave me a headache. Everyone calls him a jet-setter boy!


In a few weeks time, we'll be back in our regular programming, but for now.... we're enjoying this!



No comments :

Post a Comment