MENU

test

test

Monday, October 15, 2012

Beginning and Ending Sounds

Before starting our Montessori Green Series, I gave my son some Pink and Blue Language worksheets for assessment.

DSC_0588

P1080876

Well, I was disappointed for he wasn’t challenged at all!  He finished both sets in less than 10 minutes.  DSC_0590 

P1080877

Well I might as well think of another way of challenging him.  For now, if interested, here’s a link to my Pink Series and Blue Series worksheets.

Linking to:

Montessori Monday

4 comments :

  1. These printables are GREAT! Thanks! ~ Marnie (Carrots are Orange)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute printables! It is so much fun to help kids figure out how to read =-)

    Thanks for linking up to TGIF! I so look forward to seeing everyone's creativity. I hope you link up again tomorrow =-)
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like to buy for this exercise unfortunately my card I entered cant be used for this payment. I don't have any credits cards with me. How can I avail for this, please help me. Thanks, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jae, I don't have any paypal account. Is there any other payment method that I can use to purchase this activity? Thanks, Jessica

      Delete