MENU

test

test

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dinosaur Cards and Worksheet (Free Printable)

Hello everyone!  My son asked me to create cards for his Safari Dino Toob figures, and this is what I came up with.  He was ecstatic when he saw the cards!  It’s actually a fact card for his dino figures for us to study.DSC_0655

Looking closely, here’s how the cards look like.  DSC_0666  DSC_0663

I also included a worksheet to record the information that’s written on the card.  As seen on the picture my son is recording the weight of the dinosaur and marks on the map where the fossils were discovered.

               DSC_0673 DSC_0674

How it looked like after his work.

 DSC_0677

Now the good news is that I’m sharing the file for free! You can download the file by clicking on any of the pictures below.

                          dino1 dino2

Linking to:

Montessori Monday
Preschool Corner
TGIF Linky Party
Hip Homeschool Hop
Teach Beside Me

6 comments :

  1. Wow these are incredible!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABULOUS! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing printables! I featured your post as the Free Printable of the Day at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page and on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/debchitwood/free-printable-of-the-day/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! I really liked the fossils idea that you shared, and love the printables to go with it! I hope to use these soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great resource! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete