MENU

test

test

Monday, April 30, 2012

Homemade Moveable Alphabet

I have always wanted to own a Montessori Moveable Alphabet because my dearest little boy is so obsessed with letters.  Sadly, I haven’t seen it here and if there’s such, we might not afford it. 

So I make use of of our printer and a white cardstock to make my own moveable alphabet without even purchasing a pdf file online.  I printed a few copies, laminated it, cut and tada!! We now have our very own moveable letters!

 DSC_0666

And because I couldn’t find any suitable storage box, I made this (see picture below) to hold our letters.  I marked the placeholder so it would be easy for my son to identify the letters.

DSC_0691

Oh we are so happy that we get to do our pink and blue series with unlimited letters.  I realize that I should be printing more especially now that we’re doing blue series... which demands lots of c,h,s,t,k :)   It’s so nice to know that whenever we run out of letters, I’ll just have to print it!!

DSC_0676

Linking to:

Montessori Monday

No comments :

Post a Comment