MENU

test

test

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Chicks Addition Game

Last Easter my son and I had a wonderful time playing this “Where’s the Easter Card” game. Here I had 9 cards with numbers on it, I used chicks as counters and an Easter Card (not shown).

DSC_0445

DSC_0448The mechanics of the game is similar to the ones played by Julie in the Adventures of Bear for “Where’s the Cake?” game.

Here, I hide the Easter card under a number card. Then I give him an addition problem to solve. The answer to the question is where the Easter card is hidden.

DSC_0453

He puts the chicks on a container to count.

DSC_0455

Here he is working on 4 and 4 is 8.

DSC_0483

And can you see how happy he is when he guess it correctly?

DSC_0464 DSC_0477

DSC_0471 DSC_0472

We love this game and he truly enjoyed it!

Linking this to:

Montessori Monday

No comments :

Post a Comment