MENU

test

test

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Garlic Press, Sponge and Water

Since we’re on our way to spring, and it isn’t that cold to play with water anymore, I decided that it was time for some water play.  This is a water transfer practical life activity using a garlic press and sponge.  I placed a towel underneath to absorb water spills.

DSC_1042

It was difficult for him to squeeze water out of the press.  It was too big and heavy for his little hands.

DSC_1044

With a little help (because he doesn’t want me to intervene) he successfully squeezed the water out.

DSC_1045

But then he realized, why use a press when he can use his hands!

DSC_1048

And thus the fun begin! Squeezing water out using his hands and it was more enjoyable that using a garlic press LOL.

 DSC_1050

Later, with all spills and mess... I was able to convince him that he should be the one cleaning up, not me :)

DSC_1056

No comments :

Post a Comment