MENU

test

test

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Fruits and Vegetables Activities

We are currently having a Fruit and Veggie Unit and here are the activities we've done so far and the activities we'll be doing this weekend.

Alpha Fruit and Veggies.   Here Mavi's ordering the the names and the fruits and vegetable cards.  He then matched the cards to the upper and lowercase letters of the alphabet. 

DSC_0180 

 DSC_0191

 

Read and Spell

Here's my friend's daughter little C, working on the read and spell cards which you can download for free here.

           1972548_10202798929709990_935325537_n 10172772_10202798930310005_1467202454_n

Mavi also worked a few grammar lessons.  Here we use our fruits and counter to study the plural forms of the fruits.  I also included this activity in the Fruits and Vegetables Unit Pack.

DSC_0213

Here I introduced Montessori Grammar Symbols. 

DSC_0204

 DSC_0206

 DSC_0207  

 

Mavi also enjoyed working this inside fruit matching.  This is included in the Fruits and Vegetables Unit Pack.

           DSC_0169 DSC_0171

Now for other activities which we will be doing in the next few days, here they are.  We've done them in the past and will be doing it again. I just have to post this ahead as I am not sure if I can take any photos because for sure my hands will be very busy as well plus the fact that our little guy, Baby X is kinda clingy this days so I won't be able to hold a camera as well.

Inside and Out Prints of a Fruit.  This is one activity my son truly enjoyed.  I bought different fruits from the market, cut them into half and use paints to make prints.

DSC_0856_thumb4

We will be working parts of an apple.  We will dissect an apple again and identify the parts. (Click the image for the history of the picture)

DSC_0895_thumb5 

Same thing with tomato.  We'll be working with it as well. My son loves these and will love to all of these again! (Click the image for the history of the picture)

DSC_0906_thumb4

Thank you for dropping by!  So did you like the activities?  Please don't forget to click "notify me" in the comment section so you will receive my reply to your comments.

For more FREEbies and learning aids, please check The Pinay Homeschooler Shop and Downloads.

Linking to:

Montessori Monday
TGIF Linky Party
Teach Beside Me
Preschool Corner
Teaching Mama
I Can Teach My Child
Home + School = Afterschool!
Natural Homeschool's Montessori Linky
History and Geography

No comments :

Post a Comment