MENU

test

test

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Continuing our Blue and Green Series

I have been busy making materials for the past few days.  Although Mavi has done these a lot of times already, I decided to have new activities when it comes to language to enhance his fluency, vocabulary and improve his spelling.  These activities were very much inspired by Making Montessori Ours.  I love the depth of their math and language lessons so I decided to try it with my son as well using Montessori materials (I purchased a few). 

Since my moveable alphabet will be arriving next week, I already prepared these cards to jumpstart our lesson.  I am still contemplating whether to get a language manual or not.  As of the moment, I am just relying on other's Montessori mom blogs and the ones that are free online.  If ever I will purchase a manual, I am torn whether to get it from Montessori Research and Development or from KHT Montessori.  Having said that, I also busy reading reviews of which one will fit our home school.

As of now, we're practicing the digraphs sounds and practice writing the words.  We'll be doing the beginning and ending digraphs, and identifying digraphs used in the middle of the words. DSC_1737

Same with my green series, we'll be practicing the sound of the phonograms used in the beginning, ending and middle of words.

DSC_1746

Aside from these, my son is still loving my activity sheets on consonant blends.   

DSC_1487

Consonant Blends Trace and Spell

Consonant Blends Activity Sheets

For more FREEbies and learning aids, please check The Pinay Homeschooler Shop and Downloads.

Linking to:

Montessori Monday
TGIF Linky Party
Teach Beside Me
Preschool Corner
Teaching Mama
I Can Teach My Child
Home + School = Afterschool!

1 comment :