MENU

test

test

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Continent Study: Flags by Continent

My Flag Packs  (by continent) are now available on the links provided with no sign-in needed. Each file contains the following:

Map Pin Flags

jarmieprofile31 (1 of 1)-6[5]

3 Part Cards (Control Card, Picture Card and Label)

DSC_04091

Mini Flag Cards

DSC_04101

Matching Cards for Country and City Capital

jarmieprofile311of1

If you are interested they are available on the links provided.

Flags of Africa 

Flags of Asia

Flags of Australia / Oceania

Flags of Europe

Flags of North America

Flags of South America

Enjoy!

3 comments :

  1. These look fabulous! Thank you for sharing. I'm pinning them so I remember them for next year as we study each continent! Your blog came highly recommended. You can check us out at http://everystarisdifferent.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I still have a lot of continent study-related printables to release since I'm preparing my son for an in-depth study as well for this and next year's schooling :)

      Delete
  2. I love this post! I am trying to get things together, and gather ideas, to start preparing continent/state boxes/baskets - thank you for sharing! Is it okay if I pin this post?

    ReplyDelete