MENU

test

test

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

B4FIAR: Jesse Bear, What Will You Wear?

Sharing to you the activities that we had to go along with Jesse Bear, What Will You Wear? unit.  Sorry for the overdue post, we’ve been enjoying the outdoors these days... and that explains the less homeschool activities.

I dressed him in red shirt and blue pants... “Just like Jesse Bear Mommy!” he said.

 DSC_0842 

Clipcards from Homeschool Creations.

DSC_0810

Learning how to read, write and spell.

DSC_0813

Sorting the foods  that Jesse Bear ate.  Surprisingly, he got it all correct.

DSC_0846

Completing the pattern.

DSC_1002

We use potatoes for stamping and he draw the family of Jesse Bear using oil pastels.

          DSC_0829DSC_0835

We had Bear in 4 Seasons craft.

DSC_0963

Sort out clothing according to season.

DSC_1004

After our sorting game, he wanted to show me his shoes too... and we arranged it according to season as well (winter, spring, summer and autumn).

DSC_1008

Same thing with his coats and jackets LOL.

 DSC_1013

For math, we measure fruits and vegetables.

DSC_0848 

He loves to dress his bear :)

 DSC_0999  

It was a fruitful unit.  He keeps on telling me “I love Jesse Bear Mommy, it’s my favorite!”.   And I love that fact that he enjoys the Before FIAR approach, that once in a while he gets to have an in depth knowledge of certain books and exposure to literature. 

1 comment :

  1. I really like your blog! I discovered it a few days ago ang I think it is one of the best I've read! I really like the bear in the seasons! I have a blog as well, check it out if you want i would like your feedback!

    ReplyDelete