MENU

test

test

Monday, May 5, 2014

Go out and enjoy nature!

The weather was really really good this holiday weekend so we spent most of our time in the park.  We're so thankful that we have this wonderful park just 10 minutes away from our place.  The park is HUGE and lots of areas to explore. 

If you skim through my blog... this is where we usually go when the weather is good.  I am an outdoor person and was an adventurous kid growing up. I grow up in a tropical country and our house is near the beach so imagine all the adventures I have there. And my boys experience this as well.  But living in a cold country has a lot of limitations especially here that we seldom have Mr Sun.

So in a time like this we just have to go out...

... and play with the trees! xy (1 of 1)-7

.... and check the pond for tadpoles and other insects breeding!

xy (1 of 1)-10

.... and see how the clear water flows in the creek.

 xy (1 of 1)-12

No comments :

Post a Comment