MENU

test

test

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Arctic and Antarctic Printable Pack

This month, my son and I will be doing a Polar Region theme.  And because of adrenalin rush and with much inspiration, I was able to create these printable for us to use.  My son loves it and I am so happy and proud of how it turned out!  And yes, it is suited for preschoolers as well.  When I created this, I made sure that the little brother can also use this in the future :) 

So what's included in the file? 

First, there are activities and printables for the the six penguins of Antarctica.  Activities include:

  • Beginning sounds
  • Matching cards
  • Reading and Spelling cards

 

Antarctic

Second, the activities for the animals of the Arctic Region. Activities include:

  • Beginning sounds
  • Matching cards
  • Match the silhouettes
  • Reading and Spelling cards

Arctic

I also pre pared Math activities to go along with the Polar Regions theme.  Expect:

  • Counting cards
  • Matching numbers with objects
  • Patterning (templates and picture chips)

PolarReg1

And lastly, there's the fact cards that most of us parents love! 

PolarReg2

So in case you'll be doing some Antarctica Unit for geography or doing an Arctic theme... you know where to look!  The file is 30 about 30 pages with more than 10 activities for the price of 2.50USD.  How cool is that?

Just click any of the pictures for the file's link.

Thank you!

No comments :

Post a Comment