MENU

test

test

Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Beginnings for 2014!

Happy New Year to all my readers! How were the holidays like for you?

As for me, my December vacation was all about fulfilling my duties as a mother and wife.  Everyone in the family got sick and the baby and I were the only ones spared by the flu, which left me taking good care of everyone else.  It was so tiring but nevertheless we were still able to the New Year bug-free. 

But my blogging hiatus gave me the chance to contemplate and plan for my activities for 2014.  Oh I am so excited to be back in the blogging world and back on our daily routine of doing interesting stuff at home! I just couldn't figure out yet how we could have afterschool activities now that we have a new baby to care for as well :)  I guess, Mavi and I will eventually adapt and discover a routine that best suits us. (So expect some rants of handling two kids in my future post LOL)

To each and everyone, I thank you for a wonderful 2013! Thank you so much for participating in my blog, leaving comments, appreciating what I do and sharing some of your ideas as well.  Thank you for those who support my little shop and I promise to come up with more affordable learning materials this year.  And to show my appreciation, I will also be sharing a lot of freebies!

So cheers to new beginnings! And I am wishing you all a fabulous and productive New Year!

No comments :

Post a Comment