MENU

test

test

Monday, January 20, 2014

FREE Chinese New Year Printable

Hello everyone! Please don't forget to avail my FREE Chinese New Year Horoscope printable :)  It contains all the 12 animals of the Chinese Horoscope. Just click on any of the picture below for the link. Hope you like it!

chin1

  chin4

You can also visit my post on China here and here for other activities that you in celebration of the Chinese New Year.

DSC_1069[2]

And if you would like to get the entire unit (includes Zodiac, Horoscope and Chinese themed printables) , head on to this post to know more on the contents of my Chinese New Unit Pack.

For more FREEbies and learning aids, please check The Pinay Homeschooler Shop and Downloads.

Linking to:

Montessori Monday
TGIF Linky Party
Teach Beside Me
Preschool Corner
Teaching Mama
I Can Teach My Child
Home + School = Afterschool!

1 comment :

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your Chinese New Year printables! I featured your post as the Free Printable of the Day yesterday at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page and on Pinterest. :)

    ReplyDelete