MENU

test

test

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Animal Figures and Cards

Oh how much my son loves these!!  He loves to sort all our figures according to continents or arrange them alphabetically.  Now I made these pocket containers for my continent cards (animals) according to their Montessori color code. 

DSC_0739

I got my figures from Safari Toobs and  Schleich .  I place everything on a basket and my son would just sort them accordingly. DSC_0743

Here's how they look like, showing 5 animals per continent.

 DSC_0746 DSC_0748

 DSC_0749 DSC_0750

 DSC_0752 DSC_0753

 DSC_0754

Each continent set has 11 animals on it and my mission this year is to complete my figures so I can have all the animals representing each continent. 

Continent animal cards and other FREEbies are available at Pinay Homeschooler Shop and Downloads.

Linking to:

Montessori Monday
TGIF Linky Party
Teach Beside Me
Preschool Corner
Spring Carnival

No comments :

Post a Comment