MENU

test

test

Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome 2012!

Hello everyone! I’m back!

Well we haven’t resume regular homeschooling yet due to loads of work that needs to be done.  Though I have made a few plans for our curriculum but I plan to execute it next month.  For now, activities for Mavi will be random, we’ll be reusing old resources and if I’m in the mood we’ll be doing new ones.

Anyway for this year, I plan to:

  1. Continue B4FIAR now that Homeschool Creations have available printables for subject units. 
  2. We’ll do Geography!  Yes! I am so excited for this.  I’ve been preparing materials for quite a while now... thus I needed the time this month to finish my printables.  I plan to focus on countries we’ve been to like Singapore and Philippines for Asia :)
  3. Introduce worksheets in the mid of this year.
  4. Blue series and lots of reading practice.

And a whole lot more! Whatever comes into my mind... or whenever I get inspired by some homeschool blogs.

So there you go... my plans for 2012. 

Wishing everyone a happy and peaceful new year!

1 comment :

  1. Sounds like a fun plan. We are going to start BFIAR starting next school year. I'm very excited.

    Veronica @ http://watchmeplaynlearn.blogspot.com/2012/01/week-19-day-2-winter-sensory-fun.html

    ReplyDelete