MENU

test

test

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Rainforest Animals Control Cards (FREE PRINTABLE)

Don’t you just love Safari Toobs?  There are just plenty of thing you can do with it!  For one, my son uses it during his pretend play.  He loves to see those animals on books and would make his own world as well using those animals.  And as for me, I use it as materials for our unit studies or whenever we do phonics alphabet search or use it as objects for our pink series.

Untitled

Since my son loves to play matching game, I decided to make control cards for each toobs that we own.  He was so delighted when he saw me print the cards and just couldn’t wait to start the matching game! 

DSC_0365

I am sharing this in the same way others have shared their homeschool printables as well.  Please note that this is for personal use only and not meant for file sharing or email transfer.  If you wish to share it, kindly link back to my site.  Thank you!  And hope you’ll enjoy it :) 

Click the first image to download.

2 comments :

  1. Not free! Scribed is charging membership. Don't use them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it angers me when companies take advantage of teachers. I appreciate your share very much!

      Delete