MENU

test

test

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

European Countries (Territory Outlines)

Greetings! 

We're revisiting our Europe Study this month and I've been a little bit busy adding more materials to our study.  Last year, I published these learning materials for a Europe Study Unit and now I came up with new ones that we can use to have a better understanding of this continent.

I have here the 43 European countries in their territorial map outlines/contours.  There are two files available:  map in outlines and map in solid black (click the image for the link).

 

Euro black

 

Euro outline

 

These materials aim to help Mavi identify the countries of Europe by just looking at the contour of a specific country.  I remember when I was in high school we would do this in History class but of course, it only involves Asian countries.

My son definitely loves this.  He enjoys matching the cards to our Europe Puzzle Map.  I have to say though that some contours can really be challenging to match!

 DSC_0626

If you don't own a wooden puzzle map, you can still use the file as this is a 3-part card which means it includes picture cards and labels as well.

DSC_0620-2

By the way, I printed out the ones with the outlines only as I am saving black ink :)  But I find the solid black ones so pretty!

I have a few more materials to publish in the next few days. I can't wait to share it with you!

Oh, for other references please read about our 2013 Europe Study here and here.

Thank you!

For more FREEbies and learning aids, please check The Pinay Homeschooler Shop and Downloads.

No comments :

Post a Comment