MENU

test

test

Friday, December 9, 2011

Alpha Christmas Countdown

DSC_0660
Since we’re not doing any Advent calendar this year, I was wondering what we could do in the spirit of Advent.  Was doing some research online and I came across this wonderful blog Little Family Fun and learned about her Christmas ABC’s countdown. It was a superb idea! I love it because it’s simple and needs less time of preparation. 
                              DSC_0564DSC_0578
My son and I loves working this project together!
I’m liking this to:  

4 comments :

  1. What a GREAT idea!! My littles would love this activity! Thanks so much for stopping by and following my blog. I am happily following you back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVe the alphabet countdown - super cute idea! Thanks for linking up to TGIF! See you next week,
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. I'm a fellow pinay as well :) and am your new GFC follower. Hope you visit me and follow back if you would like to.

    ~MiaB
    www.mamamiasheart2heart.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute holiday letters.

    Veronica @ http://watchmeplaynlearn.blogspot.com/2011/12/walking-in-cardboard-wonderland.html

    ReplyDelete