MENU

test

test

Monday, February 10, 2014

Working on Green Series

This month we are doing Montessori Green Series. The pictures and labels you see on the picture was taken from The Helpful Garden.  We are using our moveable alphabets, and I also created some materials similar to our Blue Series (List).

DSC_2553

 DSC_2554

My son loves working with moveable alphabets! It was worth-it!  I am also happy that he can work with this by himself, with just a little assistance from me.

DSC_2558 DSC_2560

See how identifies the consonant blends (Blue Series) by using the black alphabets. 

DSC_2781 DSC_2786

After each Green Series set, my son and I would make a sentence using the words.  It is a great practice of vocabulary and sentence construction.  As we progress I will let Mavi write these sentences on a paper and maybe use them in our grammar lesson next month.

For more FREEbies and learning aids, please check The Pinay Homeschooler Shop and Downloads.

 

Linking to:

Montessori Monday
TGIF Linky Party
Teach Beside Me
Preschool Corner
Teaching Mama
I Can Teach My Child
Home + School = Afterschool!
Natural Homeschool's Montessori Linky

1 comment :

  1. Awesome activities ... as usual! Thanks so much for linking up with Montessori Monday. I featured your post at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page yesterday. It's been very popular and has some questions asked in the comments. I'd love it if you would go and answer them at https://www.facebook.com/LivingMontessoriNow/posts/719311681435772?stream_ref=10 Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete