MENU

test

test

Monday, September 3, 2012

Pablo Picasso and the Blue Period

We’re studying the works of Pablo Picasso as of the moment.  Currently, we’re exploring the “blue period”.  It’s amazing to discover that our reliable library got tons of art books for kids!  I got a few ones for myself and I only selected a few suited for my boy.  Here’s what he read had so far:

DSC_0618 

He wanted to paint the “blue” ones, its his favorite color.  So I gathered all the coloring materials we have that is blue or has a blue hue. 

DSC_0601

He wanted to paint the windows, and he wanted to add some grass. And this is what he came up with.DSC_0606 

Then he said he wanted to paint the skies.DSC_0608 

Skies, in purple and blue.DSC_0609

Inspired by the “blue period”, his rendition of our backyard using crayons and pastels.

DSC_0612

Linking to:

Montessori Monday

No comments :

Post a Comment